Our products
All our products are certified as 100% organic for the Brazilian, American and European markets. ‍

We follow the highest quality criteria to deliver the best of yerba mate, whether green, roasted or in extract. ‍

Our products come exclusively from our herbal, which guarantees the standard of quality, flavor and drying.
Crushed Yerba Mate (Cancheada)
Dried and crushed yerba mate, composed 70% of leaves as well as 30% of micro stems.
Sieved 1
Dried and crushed yerba mate, sieved in order to remove stems, resulting in pure mate leaf. It contains leaves sized from 1 to 5 mm and powder.
Sieved 2
Dried and crushed yerba mate, sieved in order to remove stems, resulting in pure mate leaf. It contains leaves sized from 5 to 10 mm.
Sieved 3
Dried and crushed yerba mate, with leaves sized 10 mm, bigger than the fragments of the stems.
Tea Bag
Dried and crushed yerba mate composed of pure leaves sized up to 1,5mm, no powder.
Tererê
Crushed yerba mate composed of leaves (50%) as well as stems with powder (50%).
Green Mate Tea
Dried and crushed yerba mate with particles smaller than 0,5 mm and leaf powder.
Chimarrão
Dried and crushed yerba mate, composed of leaves (70%) as well as micro stems and powder (30%).
Soluble Dry Extract
Dry yerba mate converted into soluble powder by the spray-drying process, with no maltodextrin addition.
Meet Mate e Tal (www.mateetal.com.br) which uses 100% of our organic mate herb in their products.
Localization
Rod. PR 281 Km 14,5 - Chopinzinho / PR CEP 85560-000
E-mail
contato@mateherbal.com.br
Telephone
+55 46 3242-1205
+55 41 98869-5962
PB Agência Web